Closes: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associates Degree in Business Administration, Office Management or related field, or at least four years of related administrative experience.
Two years of related administrative experience and a proven record of progressively responsible experience in administrative functions, including evidence of experience in the following areas:
- Thorough knowledge of office practices, procedures and equipment to include basic accounting practices to track budget and expenditures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and experience using word processing, developing spreadsheets, developing presentations, and using database software applications
- Experience providing coordination to a complex process that involves tracking, scheduling and policy application
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Office Management or related field.
- More than 2 years of recent progressively responsible experience providing administrative support.
- Experience in an academic setting.
- Recent experience with an enterprise student information system (e.g., Colleague)
- Possess an intermediate knowledge of database programs (e.g., Access)
The Program Assistant provides administrative and clerical support for the Limited Entry Office that serves programs within the Health Sciences Division and Guilford Technical Community College. The Program Assistant must have knowledge of the limited entry programs, and College services and resources. Primary administrative responsibilities include scheduling and preparing materials for orientation sessions that serve potential limited-entry program students, preparing and screening applicant files, facilitating the selection of qualified applicants into limited entry programs, and notifying students of their admission status. The Program Assistant will also provide general clerical support. This individual reports to the Coordinator of the Limited Entry Admissions Office.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact