Closes: Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associate's Degree in Business Administration, Office Administration or a related field from a regionally accredited institution. Must have two years of relevant general office and Microsoft Office software experience.
Serve as the Assistant Registrar for Continuing Education.
- Input and verify class registrations, building sections and contracts, contract changes, preparing attendance sheets, student rosters, grades and certificates as well as class packets for Trades, Personal Enrichment, HRD and Law Enforcement Training areas of Continuing Education. Assist with other areas as needed.
- Compile documents of a section to create a class file for auditors.
- Semester end class visitation report.
- Send class documents to North Carolina Motorcycle Safety Education Program (NCMSEP), North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT), North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicle (NCDMV) for students to receive State certification.
- Create labels and folders for sections.
- Create customized Informer reports for Continuing Education.
- Distance Learning assistant for ED2GO
- Enter grades into Colleague when attendance sheets have been submitted.
- Maintain continuing education records following the Records and Disposition Schedule of the North Carolina Community College System.
- Assist in producing and verifying semester end dual enrollment, instructor and student overlap, error and Institutional Class Report (ICR) reports.
- Back up for semester end reporting to ensure accurate hours before reporting to North Carolina Community College System (NCCCS).
- Back up for reviewing Public Safety, Commercial Driver's License (CDL) and Industry contracts for accuracy prior to submitting for authorized college signatures.
- Monthly recording of payroll onto instructor contract.
- Assist in implementation of changes to internal control procedures.
- Work with department Coordinators and Directors in establishing and maintaining files and records for the respective departments.
- Register, collect, verify and forward monies collected during the day to the business office.
- Type, edit, and generate final correspondence, copy reports, and other written documents as requested.
- Complete the space utilization report for continuing education.
- Maintain accurate files on continuing education records and part-time personnel.
- Maintain files using local and state audit procedures.