RichmondCC service area
Closes: Thursday, September 30, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree required in related area. Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in administrative leadership or management role required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Proven ability to communicate effective. Ability to work collaboratively with all areas of the College. Proficiency with computer skills to include the Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Occasional nights and weekend required.
Master's preferred. Experience in a higher education setting preferred.
General Description: Under the direction of the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, the Associate Vice President for Administrative Services is responsible for administrative leadership and oversight of the daily operations for the auxiliary, safety, and facility usage areas of the College. The position is located on the Scotland County Campus.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Position:
- Assist with facility oversight of the College to include facility utilization, IPEDS reporting, and facility project management.
- Manage functions related to auxiliary services, including risk management, contract administration, vending services, bookstore operations, and inventory management.
- Coordinate and manage the insurance package for the physical plant, College-owned vehicles, and other insurance programs.
- Assist in the financial administration of the College's grants in conjunction with the grant writer and the grant project manager.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of long-range facilities master planning.
- Responsible for the coordination of safety and security as well as the emergency preparedness for the College campuses.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Review and recommend changes for all Richmond Community College administrative policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Application Process: To apply for a vacant position, complete the Richmond Community College application and submit it with photocopies or unofficial copies of your College transcripts. For positions where a high school diploma or equivalent is the highest required degree, then proof of high school/equivalency is required. Application and review process can be found on the RCC website. No action will be taken on submission of a resume or letter of interest only. Incomplete files will not be considered.
Methods to submit an application:
- Online submission at www.richmondcc.edu
- In person: 1042 W. Hamlet Avenue, Hamlet, NC, DeWitt Building, 2nd floor.
Position Available: Immediately. Application review begins September 30, 2021. To apply: submit the RCC Application and unofficial copies of college transcripts. Incomplete packets will not be considered. Successful applicant must pass a complete background check.
Salary: RCC Salary Level 14. Range, $58,026-$87,039, commensurate with experience.
Location: RCC Service Area
Contact: Human Resources
Richmond Community College
PO Box 1189, Hamlet, NC 28345
Phone: (910) 410-1804
Fax: (910) 582-7028
E-mail: email@example.com Equal Opportunity Employer