On & Offsite JCC Campus Locations, North Carolina
Closes: Monday, December 31, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Education Minimum: Enrolled High School Student
Experience Minimum: This job requires no minimum experience.
Education Preferred: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Assist with all aspects of Athletics by performing the following duties.
Knowledge & Responsibilities:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist with the set-up, run and strike of all athletics events.
- Assist with tickets and money collection.
- Assists with score-keeping and records.
- Assists with video and sound recording as needed.
- Assists with ushering and game day crowd management.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to walk and talk or hear and is frequently required to stand for two (2) consecutive hours and use hands and fingers. The employee is occasionally required to sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 30 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment - The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact