- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, July 10, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or a related field.
- Three years’ work experience in the banking industry.
- Willingness to work irregular hours including nights and weekends as necessary.
- Exceptional interpersonal relations skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to establish industry partner relationships and assist with internship placements.
- Desire to use or learn to use technology (i.e. internet) to deliver instruction.
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related a related field.
- More than three years’ work experience in the banking industry.
- Familiarity with the Moodle learning management system and effective online instruction.
Since quality instruction is the primary function of the college, it is the principal responsibility of each instructor to effectively and efficiently stimulate learning in every course. In addition each faculty member should provide guidance to students through their role as an academic advisor and in more informal ways. Additionally, each faculty member is expected to participate in the governance of the college through committees and divisional meetings, through shared leadership within and across divisions, through personal recommendations to college administrators, and through participation in the Faculty Senate.
How to Apply
Apply at https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/sccnc/ or
A completed Southeastern Community College application (located on the SCC website), a resume, copies of any industry certifications, a letter of interest addressing the requirements and educational transcripts (unofficial copies of transcripts will be sufficient for the screening process, but official copies must be submitted prior to employment) must be submitted to the college Human Resources Office in order for applicants to be considered for this position. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Applicants should send all documents and inquiries to the Human Resources Office, Southeastern Community College, P.O. Box 151, Whiteville, NC 28472. Telephone (910) 642-7141, extension 310. www.sccnc.edu
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Job Post Contact