- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Bachelor's degree in teaching discipline OR
- Associate's degree AND demonstrated competencies in teaching related agricultural course.
- Previous teaching experience
This position is Open Until Filled.
The Basic Farm Maintenance Adjunct Instructor teaches a course for the Sustainable Agriculture program on the Chatham County Campus. This course is a hands-on course that meets one day a week for 4 hours.
- Teach Basic Farm Maintenance to students including safe use of hand tools and farm machinery, carpentry, concrete, painting, wiring, welding, plumbing, and calculating costs and materials needed.
- Maintain accurate documentation required for students and instructors for the course.
- Keep current with information and skills in teaching field.
- Work cooperatively with all directors and staff.