- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, May 31, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Master's Degree in Biology or Master's Degree with 18 or more graduate hours in Biology.
- Experience teaching adults in both a seated and online/hybrid environment.
- College or university teaching experience.
Part-time position may be based on the Lee, Harnett or Chatham Campus. The successful candidate will plan, implement and instruct course content in a student-centered learning environment. Candidate will instruct biology to potentially include lectures and/or labs in anatomy and physiology, microbiology and general biology courses.
Please include unofficial copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts. Will be required to submit official copies of transcripts before start date.
- Teach Biology curriculum to students.
- Maintain accurate documentation required for students and instructors for the course.
- Keep current with information and skills in teaching field.
- Work cooperatively with all directors and staff.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Central Carolina Community College Human Resources