- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Saturday, December 31, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Master's Degree in Biology or Master's Degree with 18 or more graduate hours in Biology.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience teaching adults in both a seated and online/hybrid environment.
- College or university teaching experience.
At Central Carolina Community College, we create transformative lifelong learning opportunities! We expect all employees to find ways to remove barriers to student success and provide all students a pathway to achievable dreams. Our employees are charged to recognize the challenges we face and to respond to them with empathy, understanding, and a willingness to help.
Part-time position may be based on the Lee, Harnett or Chatham Campus. The successful candidate will plan, implement and instruct course content in a student-centered learning environment. Candidate will instruct biology to potentially include lectures and/or labs in anatomy and physiology, microbiology and general biology courses.
Diversity Policy: Central Carolina Community College believes the college experience is greatly enriched through diversity; therefore, the college encourages diversity of thought within the student body and staff. Furthermore, the college seeks to promote awareness of diversity and the respect for all individuals, and the college pledges to adhere to this mission in its relationship with the community.
Please include unofficial copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts. Will be required to submit official copies of transcripts before start date.
- Teach Biology curriculum to students.
- Maintain accurate documentation required for students and instructors for the course.
- Keep current with information and skills in teaching field.
- Work cooperatively with all directors and staff.