- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Thursday, November 30, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Master's Degree in Biology or Master's Degree with 18 or more graduate hours in Biology.
- Experience teaching adults in both a seated and online/hybrid environment.
- College or university teaching experience.
Part-time adjunct instructor are needed to teach Biology courses. The purpose of an adjunct instructor at the Central Carolina Community College is to ensure maximum student learning. The instructor accomplishes this by presenting discipline specific learning outcomes through lecture, demonstration, projects, assignments, appropriate classroom management, etc. and by providing authentic student assessment that documents learning has occurred.
- Teach Biology curriculum to students.
- Maintain accurate documentation required for students and instructors for the course.
- Keep current with information and skills in teaching field.
- Work cooperatively with all directors and staff.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Central Carolina Community College Human Resources