- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Monday, November 19, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Master's Degree in Biology, or Master's Degree in a related discipline, with a minimum of 18 graduate-level hours in Biology
College teaching experience preferred.
Instruction in assigned day/evening and online Biology classes at the Jackson Campus for Anatomy, Physiology, and Principles of Biology.
1. Prepare and teach assigned courses in accordance with course outlines and published course schedule.
2. Maintain accurate records for each course taught.
3. Assist in selection and ordering of equipment, supplies, and textbooks.
4. Cooperate in scheduled student evaluations of instructor and space.
5. Submit all college reports in an accurate timely fashion.
6. Attend instructor and departmental meetings as scheduled.
7. Be responsible for any adjunct professional development and maintaining professional competence.
Master's Degree in Biology, or Master's Degree in a related discipline, with a minimum of 18 graduate-level hours in Biology. Preferred: College teaching experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
Ability to use computers and software to support instruction, including course management software, word processing, email, Internet, and student information database.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact