5049 NC HWY 306 S.
Grantsboro, NC 28529
Closes: Friday, March 29, 2024
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Education: Diploma or Certificate in Accounting or equivalent experience
Experience: Cashiering experience required. Proficiency in Excel and Word required.
Bookstore/Library experience preferred.
Under the direct supervision of the Controller, the Cashier/Bookstore Manager manages the receipting and reporting of all funds received by the college and maintains the bookstore and central supply system. The Cashier/Bookstore Manager also contributes to the positive, professional, and productive college culture by treating every employee and student with dignity and respect at all times.
- Plan, organize, and maintain the College’s central supply by serving as Coordinator of Central Supply.
- Manage the college’s bookstore by verifying the accuracy of and submitting book orders as needed by instructors.
- Prepare and publish a complete listing of books required for each class prior to the start of registration for each semester.
- Receipt all monies for the College and make deposits in accordance with the Cash Management Plan.
- Prepare Daily Cash Analysis reports and deposit slips in accordance with established accounting procedures for submission to the Controller.
- Manage vending supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Controller or Vice President of Financial Services
How to Apply
This procedure must be followed or application may be rejected. Candidates should submit: (1) signed Pamlico Community College application which can be obtained at the college website http://www.pamlicocc.edu/about-employment.php or by calling (252) 249-1851, extension 3005; (2) a photocopy of college transcripts, if applicable; and (3) a resume. The resume is not a substitute for a completed application; the application must include work history. If you have transcripts already on file, please specify.
Incomplete applications will not be eligible for consideration, and all requested information must be received by the deadline date. Mail to Susan McRoy, P.O. Box 185 (5049 Highway 306 South for carrier deliveries), Grantsboro, NC 28529, or email@example.com with position title in subject line or fax to 252-249-1622. Employment and selection procedures are outlined in Chapter 6 of PCC’s Policies and Procedures.