Closes: Friday, May 31, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
High School diploma or equivalent
Excellent customer service skills
Excellent organizational skills
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on occasion
Strong retail background with experience in cashiering, merchandising, and inventory management.
Assist in daily aspects of the bookstore operation, including merchandising, inventory management, sales, customer service, and cash management.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Assist in placing merchandise on shelve for sale as soon as possible after items are received.
- Assist in preparing textbooks for returns.
- Assist in setting up bookshelves each semester using shelf tags and book list.
- Provide cashiering services as needed and prepare a Daily Cash Analysis (DCA) for each shift.
- Keep bookstore shelves clean, neat, orderly, and well stocked.
- File invoices, answer phone, and perform other clerical duties.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Bookstore Manager or Bookstore Assistant.