Closes: Friday, October 26, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Minimum of Associates Degree in business management and marketing.
- Experience in theater management required.
- Occasional night and weekend hours required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrates strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to effectively communicate information and respond to questions from a diverse audience that includes performance companies, administration, employees, students, and the public.
2 years Theatre Management Experience
Sandhills Community College is accepting applications for full-time Bradshaw Performing Arts (BPAC) Manager. This position reports to the Director of Audiovisual Services . The position is responsible for the overall management of the Bradshaw Performing Arts Center to include securing appropriate performances for theater patrons, booking all internal and external acts, and coordinating all functions to ensure success.
Salary to be commensurate with experience and state salary schedules. Applications will be accepted until October 26, 2018. To maximize your opportunity for selection; transcripts, letter of interest, and resume must be uploaded with your application. Selection is contingent on final budget approval.
How to Apply
Apply online at:
Sandhills Community College is convinced that being around people who are different makes us more creative, more diligent, and harder working. We are committed to a campus that supports diversity in both learning and working environments, and in our outreach to our community. We are also committed to working with Veterans of our armed forces to honor their commitment to our country and learn from their experiences.