- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Sunday, June 30, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Bachelors Degree in Broadcasting or in a related field.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in broadcasting
- Experience using BlackBoard and Adobe software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Previous teaching experience
"Learning First" is the primary institutional goal for Central Carolina Community College where all faculty and staff are empowered as educators, committed to responsibility for the learning process.
The Broadcasting Instructor - Adjunct teaches courses on the Lee County Main Campus.
- Prepare and deliver classroom instruction
- Responsible for completing class reports, rosters, and grade reports.
- Work cooperatively with all directors and staff.