Vice President of Business Solutions
Closes: Sunday, April 30, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
· High school diploma or GED and completion of 36 semester units of college-level coursework from a regionally accredited institution; or a high school diploma or GED and 3 years of full-time work experience in an administrative or administrative support role; or a combination of education and work experience as stated totaling 3 years
· Proficiency in all MS Office products
· Demonstrated ability to communicate well at varied levels (students, clients, partners and administrators)
· Self-starter with exemplary customer service and strong organizational skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to multi taks and work cooperatively with others.
· Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain strict confidentiality.
· Experience within the North Carolina Community College System
· Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, preferably Salesforce
The Business Solutions Support Coordinator/Administrative Assistant is a full-time position located primarily in Union County with flexibility needed to travel within the community and to work at all SPCC locations as needed. Under the direct supervision of the Vice President of Business Solutions, the Support Coordinator/Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and technical support to workforce education and training, and various work based learning solutions provided to businesses throughout Anson and Union Counties.
· Serves as the first point of contact for business, faculty, staff and students visiting Business Solutions offices, and events.
· Demonstrates excellent customer service, communication and time management skills.
· Coordinates class and seminar set-up and manages and maintains electronic and hard copy program records/files.
· Assists in marketing and promotion of Business Solutions offerings and services through use of email newsletters, social media, website, fliers, community outreach events, etc.
· Maintains files and training materials for Corporate Education and Training, Work Based Learning and Apprenticeship offerings.
· Manages calendars, meetings, while entereing engagements and business activities in Salesforce database.
· Orders, picks up and delivers class materials; assists staff and instructors with class activities as needed.
· Utilize and maintain client database (Salesforce) and other NCCCS data/course management systems.
· Interacts with staff, trainers and instructors to ensure teaching contracts and/or no pay agreements are executed, class materials are printed and delivered, instructors have necessary technology access, to collect invoices and process payments.
· Organizes and maintains the Business Solutions resources and collateral.
· Performs other duties as assigned.