- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Thursday, October 3, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- Must hold a valid certificate or be a certified EKG/ECG Technician with at least (2) years of experience in the field of EKG/ECG Technician.
- American Board of Cardiovascular Medicine ( ABCM) Certificate.
- Excellent Rhythm Strip Recognition skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and operate a 12 lead EKG machine.
- Associate of Science Degree.
- Teaching experience.
CCCC is recruiting for an Adjunct Cardiovascular Monitor Technician Instructor. The instructor will prepare students to become Certified Cardiovascular Monitor Technician. After the completion of the class, the student will be eligible for the Cardiovascular Monitor Technician Certification Examination through the American Board of Cardiovascular Medicine (ABCM).
Instructor may have to travel between CCCC Chatham County locations to deliver class.
Work schedule is two to four evenings a week 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
This position is open until filled.