- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- High school Diploma
- Must hold a valid certificate or be a certified EKG/ECG Technician with at least (2) years of experience in the field of EKG/ECG Technician.
- American Board of Cardiovascular Medicine ( ABCM) Certificate
- Excellent Rhythm Strip Recognition skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and operate a 12 lead EKG machine
- An Associate of Science Degree.
- Teaching experience preferred.
Teaching position in the subject matter of Cardiovascular Monitoring. The instructor will prepare students to become a Certified Cardiovascular Monitor Technician. After the completion of the class, the student will be eligible for the Cardiovascular Monitor Technician Certification Examination through the American Board of Cardiovascular Medicine (ABCM).
This position is located at our Center for Workforce Innovation. Hours will vary.
• Will be responsible for instruction in classroom and laboratories
• Will administer written and skills examinations
• Is responsible for completing class reports, rosters and submitting class grade reports