Robeson Community College
5160 Fayetteville Road
Lumberton, NC 28360
Closes: Friday, October 19, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Bachelor's Degree in education or related field, with at least 3 years of experience in student advising.
Master's Degree in education or counseling from a regionally accredited institution, with at least 3 years of higher education experience in student counseling/advising.
- The Career & College Advisor will work in collaboration with high school counselors and high school career development specialists.
- Provide college and career advising and registration assistance with enrollment in CCP pathways.
- Maintain records for enrollment, tracking, and grant reporting purposes.
- Participate in any school related activities in which CCP pathways can be promoted, i.e. Parent Nights.
- Work with the Career and College advising team to ensure CCP and college enrollment goals are met
and college pathway materials/instructional supplies are disseminated.
- Participate in team meetings and professional development activities as directed by the Director of Admissions/Enrollment Services.
- Engage students, counselors, faculty, parents and all stakeholders in information sessions related to college
success and CCP advising sessions on related topics.
- Maintain quality partnerships with secondary school personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.