Sanford, Pittsboro, Lillington, Dunn
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Monday, December 31, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Degree or certification in course to be taught OR
- Industry experience and/or demonstrated competencies in teaching courses, AND
- Advanced proficiency in Spanish reading, writing, speaking, and comprehension
- Industrial/Trades experience
- Previous teaching experience
"Learning First" is the primary institutional goal for Central Carolina Community College where all faculty and staff are empowered as educators, committed to responsibility for the learning process.
CCCC is currently accepting applications for Spanish speaking Instructors to teach in the Center for Latino Progress for spring 2019 in the following subjects:
- Building Construction
- Motorcycle Mechanics
Work Schedule: Evenings and Weekends.