Blue Ridge Community College, Flat Rock, North Carolina; Henderson County
Closes: Friday, May 29, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Come Join Our TEAM!
Blue Ridge Community College is currently seeking applications for an Administrative Assistant/Perkins Coordinator, 9 month. Under the direction of the Vice President for Instruction and the Perkins Committee Chair, the Perkins/CTE Coordinator is responsible for a variety of complex, confidential and independent administrative and advising support functions for CTE programs.
Education: Associates Degree in Business or Office Administration or related field. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Experience: All applicants must provide verifiable and relevant professional experience in a work-place setting.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Excellent computer knowledge skills including Microsoft Office Package
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects, difficult situations, team player
• Excellent customer service skills
• A commitment to safety
• Political and social sensitivity
• Ability to work independently
• Strong administrative and organizational skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
Physical Demands: Must have the ability to perform all duties associated with the position including, but not limited to lifting, prolonged standing, bending, stooping, and operating or performing work with associated tools and machines.
Blue Ridge Community College is an Equal Employment Opportunity Institution.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact