Closes: Wednesday, June 30, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• High school diploma or GED certificate required.
• Minimum of 3 years general office experience, which must include cashiering, administrative duties, and/or accounts receivable.
• Experience with various network applications: Excel, Word, Email, and Windows-based programs.
• Knowledge of manual and automated accounting systems.
• Associate degree in accounting, business or related field from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution preferred.
• Experience with Ellucian Colleague software.
The person in this position performs cashier services for the college. Cashier responsibilities include all aspects of student registration, receipting, receipting sponsor payments, miscellaneous receipts and balancing daily transactions while ensuring compliance with daily banking laws. Assist with monitoring and maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the student accounts receivable system through problem resolution and verification of curriculum student refunds.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact