Alamance Community College (Dillingham Campus)
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Monday, November 30, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Must hold a valid Class A North Carolina Commercial Driver's License
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Able to comply with Department of Transportation Medical Requirements
- Willing to work evenings and weekends.
Example of Duties
- Conducts training classes for commercial vehicles, providing theory and practical applications for classes in Class B Commercial Motor Vehicles.
- Uses established training materials to present formal class training exercises and lab work to students.
- Provides training in policy and procedures in compliance with all local, state and federal rules, regulations and laws.
- Uses established training materials to present training exercises and practice in preparing students to safely operate a commercial motor vehicle.
- Provides hands-on training in Vehicle Inspection, Skills/ Maneuvers, Range and Road Driving Skills required to meet and or exceed requirements needed to successfully pass the NCDMV Commercial Driver's License Class B Test.
How to Apply
An ACC on-line application MUST be fully completed for consideration, which includes a required letter of interest and transcript attachment. Resume attachments are welcome but will not be accepted in lieu of complete application. Transcript MUST be scanned and attached in order to be considered for this position!