RCC Main Campus
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Monday, February 19, 2024
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
A minimum of a high-school diploma is required. Must hold a current or prior certification as a Criminal Justice Officer with the North Carolina Criminal Justice Training and Standards Commission or the North Carolina Sheriff’s Training and Standards Commission. A current General Instructor Certification issued by the North Carolina Criminal Justice Training and Standards Commission is required. A minimum of five years teaching experience is required.
Prefer a minimum of two years’ experience in the community college system, preferably in the law enforcement training division.
- Provide a quality learning experience for all Robeson Community College students
- Plan, organize, promote and teach mandated and specialty training for In-Service Law Enforcement Training courses for Robeson Community College
- Perform all instruction-related duties in a timely manner and in accordance with the mission, policies and procedures of the College, the North Carolina Community College System, and North Carolina Training and Standards
- Serve on department and college committees as requested
- Prepare reports and schedules for In-Service Law Enforcement Training
- Assist students with the necessary requirements for enrolling in In-Service Law Enforcement Training
- Work closely with the School Director to ensure that all rules/requirements are followed for In-Service training
How to Apply
Candidates for the position should apply online at www.robeson.edu/hr and submit a Professional Resume, a photocopy of Official Transcripts, and any other supporting documentation related to the qualification requirements. Robeson Community College reserves the right to perform consumer background checks on applicants who are considered for employment and the College may administer personality profile testing as part of the selection process.