Salisbury, North Carolina
Closes: Monday, July 1, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Master’s degree in accounting, business, or related field.
• Eight years experience including two (2) years of managerial responsibility in a college business office, or a combination of education and experience commensurate with the requirements of the position.
• Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with college faculty, staff, administrators and governing boards.
• Experience in operational and strategic planning, policy development, and financial analysis.
• Ability to effectively communicate ideas and information in written and oral format to administrative staff, professional colleagues, governing boards, and the general public in large or small group settings.
Reporting to the President, the Chief Finance & Administrative Officer is responsible for finance and budget, business office, financial aid office, and vendor-supplied services. As a member of the President’s Cabinet, collaborates and networks internally across departments and externally with other colleges, and governance bodies, including the NC Community College System Office. Provides leadership, oversight, and stewardship for all aspects of RCCC’s financial resources, assuring integrity and fiduciary compliance. As a creative problem solver, engages executive team to increase system efficiencies, maximize limited budgets, and manage alternative funding sources in response to changing state funding formulas and support