Closes: Sunday, September 15, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associates Degree in a computer-related field from a regionally accredited institution or equivalent experience and/or certifications.
- Unix and Windows systems administration
- Experience with Ellucian Colleague
- Ability and willingness to work after hours and on weekends, when necessary.
- Strong organizational and trouble-shooting skills.
- The ability to work independently as well as cooperatively with faculty and staff.
Sandhills Community College seeks applications for a CIS System Administrator. This position is in the ITS Department and reports to the Programmer Analyst/Project Manager. The CIS System Administrator is responsible for the setup, management, and operation of the college’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and supporting technologies.
The essential functions of this position are:
- Administration, management, and operation of the college’s ERP system and supporting systems
- Administration of the college’s reporting systems
- Administration of the college’s document imaging system
- Provide security standards and protection of confidential information
- Perform daily backups of ERP systems
- Install, perform upgrades, and support ERP system software and hardware as needed
- Develop and assist users in developing reports using campus report generator programs
- Provide user training and documentation
- Administers system authentication for ERP systems
Salary to be commensurate with experience and state salary schedules. To maximize your opportunity for selection; transcripts, letter of interest, and resume must be uploaded with your application. Selection is contingent on final budget approval.
Sandhills Community College is convinced that being around people who are different makes us more creative, more diligent, and harder working. We are committed to a campus that supports diversity in both learning and working environments, and in our outreach to our community. We are also committed to working with Veterans of our armed forces to honor their commitment to our country and learn from their experiences.