Closes: Friday, July 30, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associates degree required from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
- Two years’ of experience working full time in a business or retail environment or equivalent part-time experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or a related field preferred from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
- Experience working in a college/university retail operation
- Retail Department Manager level experience
- Database project management experience
- Experience with Booklog software
The Procurement Clerk is responsible for selecting and procuring various supplies, technology, software, gifts, apparel, food and sundries for the GTCC campus stores. The Procurement Clerk meets with vendors and faculty and researches new trends or advances in product lines to make appropriate buying decisions that will bring the best values to students. Operates the Customer Service Desk at the Jamestown store day to day. Coordinates all merchandising and replenishment at all stores. Provides support for the Campus Store and Cashier Operations at the remote sites.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact