Closes: Sunday, July 3, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associates degree required from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
- Two years’ of experience working full time in a business or retail environment and/or equivalent part-time experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or a related field preferred from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
- Experience working in a college/university retail operation
- Retail Department Manager level experience
- Database project management experience
- Experience with Booklog software
The Procurement Clerk is responsible for selecting and procuring various retail store supplies, technology, software, regalia, apparel/gifts, food and sundries for the GTCC campus stores. The Procurement Clerk meets with vendors, students and faculty and researches new trends or advances in product lines to make appropriate buying decisions that will bring the best values to students. Operates the Book Information Center at the Jamestown store as needed. Coordinates the day to day operations of the convenience store. Coordinates all merchandising and replenishment of assigned buying categories at all stores. Provides support for the Campus Store and Cashier Operations at the remote sites as needed.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact