Closes: Friday, July 9, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Bachelor’s degree required in Education, Social Work, Counseling, Business, Social Sciences or related field.
• 1 year of experience working in secondary or post-secondary academic advising that includes assisting students with program selection, educational plans, course scheduling and registration.
• Master’s degree preferred in Education, Social Work, Counseling, Business, Social Sciences or related field.
• 1 year of experience working with dual enrollment high school students.
• More than 1 year of experience working in secondary or post-secondary academic advising that includes assisting students with program selection, educational plans, course scheduling and registration.
The Career and College Promise (CCP) Student Success Coach will assist in the development of educational plans combining secondary and postsecondary coursework to ensure the attainment of CCP pathway requirements, transferable college credit, other college credential, and/or Associate’s degree for concurrently enrolled students based on their year of entry into the school. S/he maintains and provides accurate Early Middle College program and course information for new and returning students. S/he provides information on all aspects of new student orientation, placement test interpretation, advising services, and career identification and selection. The CCP Student Success Coach provides academic advising and career exploration guidance to new and continuing students in a face-to-face or online environment. S/he assists students in determining their major course of study by offering resources for self-exploration related to careers; interprets career assessment results and guides students in researching employment trends and gathering information related to careers of interest.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact