Main Campus (Dobson)
Closes: Friday, August 13, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Bachelor’s Degree. Note: Degrees and hours must be from a college accredited by a United States Department of Education accepted accrediting agency such as SACSCOC.
• Ability to use digital technologies to interact with students and colleagues.
• Must be creative, collaborative, flexible, and thrive in a dynamic team-oriented environment.
• Ability to effectively communicate the college’s services to the Community.
• Master’s Degree in counseling, higher education, or a scientific discipline
• Successful experience with project management
• Experience in higher education
• Administrative experience
• Related academic and career advising experience
The College and Career Readiness Transition Coach will facilitate the transition of College and Career Readiness students to post-secondary education or employment.
For a complete job description, log onto https://jobs.surry.edu/postings/12034.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact