Flat Rock, North Carolina-Henderson County
Closes: Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Blue Ridge Community College is located in Flat Rock, North Carolina; Henderson County. Presently we have an opening for a full-time Communications Coordinator. The Communications Coordinator will provide support for external and internal communications of Blue Ridge Community College.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Public Relations or Journalism.
A minimum of two years’ experience working in a marketing or communications position. Management of social media channels for a business, school, or organization is a preferred qualification.
Knowledge and Skills:
The ideal person will possess strong personal and professional integrity, good verbal and written communication skills, and a commitment to safety. Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite or similar products, database systems, College email and website, and other computer applications associated with the position.
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• Strong knowledge of social media channels.
• Solid understanding of effective marketing techniques.
• Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
• Strong time-management and organizational skills.
• Knowledge Microsoft Office Suite.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
• Knowledge of social media posting platforms such as Hootsuite is a plus.
The ability to perform all duties associated with the position including, but not limited to lifting, prolonged standing, sitting, bending, stooping, and operating or performing work with associated tools and machines.
Blue Ridge Community College is an Equal Employment Opportunity Institution.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact