201 Highway 321 South
Dallas, North Carolina, 28034
Closes: Monday, March 11, 2024
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
MINIMUM EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- 1 to 2 years of experience with nonprofit governance, administration, grants management, and compliance
- Detail oriented with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel required.
- Generally, works in a traditional climate-controlled office environment and requires the ability to sit for extended periods.
- Ability to lift and maneuver items weighing up to 10 pounds required.
- Work environment can be stressful at times in dealing with a wide variety of challenges and deadlines.
- In addition to regular office hours, position sometimes requires overtime and/or evening hours.
- Experience with Colleague, Watermark, and Informer reporting preferred.
Open until filled-
Ensure compliance within the Educational Partnership division with regards to operating procedures set forth by state and/or federal regulation and reporting requirements; oversee auditing practices; manage and maintain documents and evidence regarding college compliance with dual enrollment programs; compile term and annual reports for community and institutional constituents; provide responsible and complex administrative support to the Dean of College Now and Vice President of Educational Partnerships.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate, generate, produce, and distribute various institutional state, and federal reports in a timely fashion.
- Assist with resolving data issues in Student Information System by collaborating with relevant college faculty, staff, and administrators.
- Collaborate with the Office of College Now staff to ensure compliance of state procedures and enrollment packets.
- Implement standardized processes to assist department with accountability as well as support increasing efficiencies in time, resources, and reporting student successes.
- Oversee and manage registration and documentation related to dual enrollment programs.
- Stay current on state requirements and operating procedures as dictated by NCCCS for dual enrollment programs.
- Complete end-of-semester processing and responsible for continuous monitoring of program/pathway completion of dual enrolled students.
- Collaborate with various internal and external offices to ensure compliance
- Oversee document management of student files, transcript process requests with local LEAs, and conduct file audits to assess compliance with policies and state operating procedures.
- Assist with the tracking and divisional metrics of the Educational Partnerships division to support the success of dual enrolled students and participants of grant programs.
- Responsible for administrating the College Now New Student Orientation program and tracking student completion.
- Assist Director of TRiO programs with annual financial and file reviews for grant compliance.
- Facilitate and coordinate advisory committee meetings with LEAs.
- Maintain and correctly manage confidential information in accordance with FERPA regulations.
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism in representing the College including confidentiality in all aspects of the position’s responsibilities and adherence to policies, procedures, and other established guidelines. Adhere to professional accountability and accept responsibility for managing situations and problems.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Vice President for Educational Partnerships and the Dean of College Now.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact