Closes: Monday, May 10, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associate’s Degree in a computer-related field from a regionally accredited institution.
Physical Requirements: Ability to climb ladders and lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Three plus years in the PC technician field.
- Basic understanding of cloning techniques
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Ability to work well as a team to research and resolve complex issues
Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing personal computers, printers, and terminals to include PC, MAC, and Linux. Responsible for installation and maintenance of microcomputer software on personal computers.
- Service all microcomputers on a routine basis.
- Install, troubleshoot, maintain, and administer microcomputer software and ensure that resources are operational to accommodate staff efficiency.
- Repair existing microcomputer systems as necessary and in a timely manner.
- Assist the Network/operations Lead in the assessment, procurement, and installation of new hardware and software.
- Assist the Network/Operations Lead in the assessment of existing computer resources to ensure the most effective use of equipment for the current computing environment.
- Assist the Network Technician with network hardware and software applications.
- Assist and training institutional users with microcomputer application software.
- Assist the Computer System Administrator in implementing terminal location changes, additions, and removals.