Rocky Mount, NC
Closes: Friday, October 15, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associate’s Degree in a computer-related field from a regionally accredited institution.
Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing personal computers, printers, and terminals to include PC, MAC, and Linux. Responsible for installation and maintenance of microcomputer software on personal computers.
- Service all microcomputers on a routine basis.
- Install, troubleshoot, maintain, and administer microcomputer software and ensure that resources are operational to accommodate staff efficiency.
- Repair existing microcomputer systems as necessary and in a timely manner.
- Assist the Network/operations Lead in the assessment, procurement, and installation of new hardware and software.
- Assist the Network/Operations Lead in the assessment of existing computer resources to ensure the most effective use of equipment for the current computing environment.
- Assist the Network Technician with network hardware and software applications.
- Assist and training institutional users with microcomputer application software.
- Assist the Computer System Administrator in implementing terminal location changes, additions, and removals.
- Ability to climb ladders and lift a minimum of 50lbs.