Within the service area of Beaufort County Community College.
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Required Qualified Level II Instructor -NC OSFM. Must be willing to teach nights and weekends as needed. Willing to teach throughout our four county service area.
Specialty Credentials in Technical Rescuer, EVD, Vehicle Rescuer, Fire Inspections, and Fire Officer preferred.
Part-time position reports to the Director of Fire Training Programs.
Must be able to work flexible schedule to include nights and weekends
• Maintain required records for course documentation and completion
• Maintain standards for compliance with OSFM, NC Community College System, and with Beaufort County Community College
• Provide quality educational program committed to quality successful student achievement.
• Responsible for teaching classes and instructing students; preparing lesson plans; preparing tests; grading assignments; and counseling and advising students.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
• Ability to work well without close supervision.
• Willingness to be a productive team player.
Performs related work as required.