Closes: Tuesday, December 20, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Previous experience with payroll, customer service, computer and word processing, required.
- Associates Degree in Office Systems Technology or related field, required.
Process and maintain payroll records as well as perform cashiering duties for the Continuing Education department. Assist with set up of classes for CE programs. Perform responsibilities and duties in support of the overall Learning College.
- Develop and maintain a system that shares essential Continuing Education program information.
- Lead payroll information process.
- Provide support and course set up for the Continuing Education programs.
- Serve as lead cashier.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with agencies, organizations, and Isothermal Community College divisions and departments.
- Participate in the improvement of the Continuing Education program.
- Assume other duties as delegated by the Dean of Continuing Education.
Skills and Abilities
- Assist team processes
- Build loyalty, trust and confidence with co-workers and students
- Exhibit flexibility with changing job demands
- Build positive working relationships
- Work with a cooperative and positive customer service attitude
- Work with staff to set priorities
- Excellent computer skills
- Organize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Be a self starter
- Perform tasks with accuracy
- Stay knowledgeable of new developments
- Find ways to improve processes
- Strong communication skills
How to Apply
Job Post Contact