Closes: Sunday, September 30, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field.
2. Five years’ experience in related field.
3. Thorough understanding of accounting principles including fund accounting, accruals, and preparation of financial statements.
4. Excellent communication skills with students, employees, and external agencies.
5. Ability to supervise and direct activities of the Business Office personnel.
6. Demonstrated computer experience using Microsoft Office products.
1. Master's or Professional Certification such as CPA or CMA.
2. Community college experience.
3. Software: Datatel, Informer, E-Trieve document retention and E-Forms.
The Controller, reporting to the Vice President for Administrative Services / CFO, is responsible for the supervision and daily operations of the Business Office including purchasing, receiving and disbursement of funds, capital assets and financial accounting for all funds budgeted for the College.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College