Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College
Asheville, North Carolina
Closes: Wednesday, May 2, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field;
2. Two years of experience with accounts receivables in an educational setting;
3. Two years of experience with general accounting functions
4. Experience with cash handling and reconciliation.
1. Two years of experience in the NC Community College System with the Business Office or related area.
Job Description Summary
Supervise accounts receivable and direct daily student facing functions. To provide highly responsible assistance to the Director, Business Services in managing the operation of the Business Services Division.
1. Coordinate, train and supervise cashiering functions, accounts receivables and sponsorships;
2. Monitor and reconcile account receivable transactions;
3. Oversee and coordinate collection procedures;
4. Review travel transactions, student refunds and internal charges;
5. Tuition remission report;
6. Serve as backup to Director and all other supervised;
7. Other tasks as assigned.