Foothills Higher Educational Center
Closes: Thursday, February 4, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or a closely related health sciences field.
2. Registered Nurse in North Carolina.
3. Minimum of 2 years RN experience and at least 2000 hours in a long term care facility as a clinical instructor.
4. AHA CPR Instructor.
5. A complete and thorough understanding of the requirements of the North Carolina Division of Facility Services and the North Carolina Board of Nursing for nurse aide training.
1. Experience with the development and delivery of non-credit training and certification for health care professionals.
The Coordinator of Allied Health Programs, under the supervision of the Director of Nursing, is responsible for the administration and support of the College’s non-credit Allied Health programs. These responsibilities include initial certification classes and continuing education for medical professionals, classes for individuals that wish to pursue registration as a nurse aide or phlebotomist, and specialty continuing education classes for related health care professionals.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College