Closes: Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Bachelor’s degree in a career and technical program OR an Associate’s degree in a career and technical program and a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
• 2 years of relevant work experience in a business/industry setting.
• Experience coordinating a complex program/project that involved multiple partners.
• Teaching and/or industry training experience in a career and technical field.
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook).
Master’s degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
• More than 2 years of relevant work experience in a business/industry setting.
• Experience coordinating/directing an apprenticeship program.
• Experience with development of career/technical curriculum or apprenticeship pathways.
•Experience with integrated student information systems (e.g., Datatel, Colleague, Banner, etc.)
The Guilford Technical Community College Apprenticeship Coordinator is responsible for developing, implementing, and evaluating apprenticeship opportunities to support local business and industry needs. The Apprenticeship Coordinator is responsible for supporting student success, responding to student needs, modeling employability skills, demonstrating professionalism, developing cooperative work relationships with other faculty, staff, and external partners and supporting college administrative requirements.
Under general supervision, this individual will develop and expand the apprenticeship program. The coordinator will also be responsible for recruiting students and collaborating with industry partners to ensure relevancy of the curriculum and program.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact