Closes: Thursday, September 30, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in construction, engineering, management, or related field or an Associate degree in related field and five years of work experience may substitute for educational requirements.
- Work Experience with Microsoft Office to include Word and Excel.
- Work experience with project management
- Three years of experience in the NC Community College System
- Facility services experience
- Experience with Interscope, State Construction, Financial Reporting
This position is responsible for assisting Facility Services in such areas as work order scheduling, procurement, reporting, communication, coordinating the project cash flow, Interscope project management system, etc. The following characteristics are imperative for success takes initiative, multi-task, works independently, is dependable, respect confidentiality excels in technology, and possesses excellent writing and communication skills. This position will provide support to the Director of Administrative & Facility Services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain facility work order/preventative maintenance management system.
- Responsible for construction, repair & renovation reporting, reimbursement requests to the State of NC, and quarterly cash flow statements
- Responsible for facilities procurement using the NC E-Procurement System
- Coordinate access control
- Maintain records on contracts and services.
- Track and enter the utility data (Energy Star Report, USI Report)
- Complete annual recycling report and other required reporting
- Coordinate budget reports/track invoices
- Provide excellent customer service to students, faculty, and staff.
- Serve as point of contact for Facility Services.
- Responsible for all correspondence for Facility Services
- Attend professional development conferences/seminars on behalf of SCC.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Position Training to be completed in the first year of hire:
- School Dude Administrator Training
- Self Service/Webadvisor
- CCFI Capital Projects Course
- Policy and Procedure Training
- Onboarding Training
- AP/AR Processes
- Purchasing Process/E-procurement Training (Basic, e-quote, punch out)
- Interscope (Construction Reporting)
- Capital Project Coordinator Training
- USI (Utility Savings Initiative) Training
- Energy Star Reporting Training
- P-card and Travel Procedures Training
- GL Code Training
- Perceptive Content Training (document imaging)
- Recycling Report Training
- State Construction Manual
- Grainger Website/Account Training
- Annual ACCBO/ACCFO Training
- EHSI training (Safety, Bloodborne pathogens)
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Human Resources Specialist
Stanly Community College
141 College Dr.
Albemarle, NC 28001