Closes: Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
• Three years of experience coordinating and analyzing complex databases.
• Experience with integrated database systems (i.e., Colleague or Banner).
• Experience with software applications (e.g., Microsoft Office) specifically the spreadsheet
component (e.g., Excel).
• Master’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university.
• Five years of experience coordinating and analyzing complex databases.
• Experience with contract preparation and generation.
• Experience with human resource law and regulation.
• Experience developing written procedures.
The Faculty Workload Coordinator has responsibility for evaluating, processing and analyzing full and part-time curriculum and continuing education faculty workload records to ensure compliance with college, state and federal requirements related to the Affordable Care Act (ACA). The Coordinator provides administrative leadership and technical support to all instructional areas related to faculty workload. Responsibilities include developing, communicating and updating college-wide procedures, training faculty and staff, creating and producing reports, and researching and interpreting updates to ACA laws and regulations. Other related duties include coordinating with the offices of scheduling, human resources and financial services to ensure accurate documentation for benefits determinations.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact