Child Development Center
- Skilled Crafts
Closes: Monday, May 31, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Have two years of verifiable experience with food service management. Must submit a federal background check with fingerprints. Be able to lift, bend, stoop, and carry up to 25 pounds.
Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Immunization Required: Must have a current TB skin test, a federal background check and in good physical health as evidence by an annual physical examination documentation.
Responsible for age appropriate and nutritious daily meals, weekly food shopping, cooking lunch, preparing breakfast, preparing snacks, food inventory and working with the Early Childhood Coordinator to make sure menus are up to date.
This is a temporary position. Continuation of position will be dependent on availability of funds and needs of the Child Development Center.
Position will be open until filled.
- Must be able to demonstrate a nurturing and respectful manner to children, parents, students, and each other.
- Maintain flexibility with staff patterns, schedules, and center responsibilities as the goal of the center is to provide quality early education that requires the performance of various duties to benefit the program.
- Support and comply with all Center policies.
- Understand nutrition requirements and CACFP guidelines.
- Be knowledgeable of meal patterns.
- Wash dishes, utensils, and pots and pans.
- Clean stoves, countertops and other kitchen surfaces daily.
- Clean refrigerators, freezers (monthly), and cabinets as needed.
- Sweep floors daily.
- Understand and maintain the environmental health sanitation requirements.
- Promotes healthy eating practices according to Division of Child Development and Early Education.
- Read and comply with all correspondence issued by NCC and/or Director.
- Prepare food served to children and staff.
- Must maintain the confidentiality of each child and family at all times.