Closes: Saturday, December 31, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Bachelor Degree from a regionally accredited institution in business or healthcare area and two years of relevant work experience in an office or healthcare environment.
* Bachelor’s degree in healthcare area
* Bilingual in Spanish is highly desirable for this position
* Knowledge of healthcare programs and system
This position exists to support curriculum, CCE, and clinical administration for Health Sciences. Provides responsible staff support to coordinate and manage activities of faculty and staff in support of these efforts, supports student admission process for health programs and serves a liaison for the on-campus clinics in the health sciences area. Educational background in healthcare preferred.
Successful candidates should be flexible, able to multi-task and ideally bilingual in Spanish and English. Candidate will interact with college employees across all departments, students from all health sciences programs and community members. Strong organizational skills and technology skills are ideal for the successful candidate.
This position exists to support curriculum, CCE, and clinical administration for Health Sciences. Provides responsible staff support to coordinate and manage activities of faculty and staff in support of these efforts, supports student admission process for health programs and serves a liaison for the on campus clinics in the health sciences area.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
1. Reviews and maintains a variety of highly confidential student and patient health records utilizing vendor software such as Complio and my Clinical Exchange. May help develop patient records and forms for the on campus clinics.
2. Develops and implements processes to ensure that all active student and patient records are up to date. Works in partnership with the Health Records Compliance Specialist.
3. Coordinates the appointment scheduling for the on campus eye clinic and is the point person for the Community Based Virtual Health clinic. May support on campus massage therapy clinic and any other Health Sciences on campus clinic as needed.
4. May act as a translator for our Spanish speaking clients.Interacts with external nonprofit agencies as well as serving as liaison with Single Stop.
5. Supports the administrative needs of the Simulation Center as well as the various health programs such as ordering supplies, compiling accreditation documentation, scheduling maintenance for simulation center, etc.
6. May track applicable grant funding if related to on campus clinics.
7. Coordination and scheduling of the Anatomage table. Coordination of Experience Anatomy sample delivery and return.
8. May assist in the budget process by maintaining spreadsheets, monitoring budget, and compiling information for budget requests.
9. Coordinates logistics for and provides informational tours of Health Sciences programs and Simulation Center for a variety of internal and external visitors, including K-12 students, visiting educators, and prospective clients.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Characteristics
* Knowledge of the college’s policies and procedures
* Proficiency in MS Office products, Informer, and other software platforms
* Ability to operate standard office and computer equipment
* Strong organizational skills
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
* Ability to work well with individuals with diverse backgrounds and with all internal and external partners
How to Apply
Job Post Contact