Closes: Sunday, January 5, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Bachelor’s degree in research, higher education or related field.
2. Ability to extract and manipulate data required.
3. Knowledge of the concepts of continuous improvement.
4. Demonstrated ability to manage processes, working independently in the absence of supervision.
5. Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
6. Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
7. A demonstrated commitment to confidentiality.
8. Commitment to the philosophy of the comprehensive community college.
1. Use of Entrinsik’s Informer and Datatel’s Colleague preferred.
2. Previous experience conducting surveys and/or assessments, analyzing and presenting results, and acting on findings preferred.
In collaboration with the Vice President for Student Success and Support Services, the Coordinator of Institutional Research & Evaluation is responsible for implementing effective campus-wide research and assessment to support the College’s comprehensive continuous improvement process.
1. Oversee and manage design and administration of various College surveys assessing College programs, initiatives, instruction, services, personnel and stakeholder perception and feedback.
2. Oversee, manage and coordinate the College’s Annual Reporting Plan to include working with College Data Reporters to ensure data is collected, analyzed, verified and reported on time.
3. Collaborate with College administration to maintain current program data and support the Program Review process for all curriculum and continuing education programs as well as non-academic student services.
4. Prepare, provide and present reports that summarize institutional data collected from research and evaluation to support strategic planning, grant applications and major campus publications including the college website, catalog, and annual report.
5. Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College