- Skilled Crafts
Closes: Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• High School Diploma or GED graduate.
• Three years’ experience in upholstered furniture production with knowledge of furniture manufacturing
processes, including, sewing and upholstery, and experience in coordinating facility and equipment requirements.
• Two years’ supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience with equipment recurring maintenance inspections and repairs.
• Customer Service experience.
• Associate Degree or higher from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
• Greater than three years’ experience in upholstered furniture production with knowledge of furniture manufacturing processes, including, sewing and upholstery and experience in coordinating facility and equipment requirements.
• Two years’ supervisory experience in a furniture manufacturing environment.
Under the supervision of the Director of Business and Industry Training, the Furniture Academy Coordinator is responsible for providing support to Furniture Academy faculty and students by maintaining the instructional facility in good order. The position is responsible for maintaining the classroom/showroom areas, equipment, tooling and supplies required to support all classes and activities held within the facility. This includes preparing daily material requirements, preparing daily production schedules, planning/ordering raw materials, warehousing of finished products, developing and supervising showroom operations to include marketing and sales of finished products. This is a non-teaching position.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact