Closes: Wednesday, June 30, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
· Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
· 3 years of experience in academic advising, college admissions and/or career development in a post-secondary institution
· Experience in conducting large group presentations
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite software to include, Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
· Experience with an integrated student information system (e.g., Colleague, Banner, etc.)
· Experience with supervision of employees
· Experience with budget management
· Master’s degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
· More than 3 years of experience in academic advising, college admissions or career development in a post-secondary institution
· Experience in a community college environment
The Coordinator for Limited Entry Admission, in collaboration with the Dean(s), provides leadership to the Office of Limited Entry Admission and the College at large. Primary responsibilities include providing advising to pre-program students and guiding them through the limited entry application process, assisting students in making informed decisions regarding career goals and providing oversight to student selection functions. Additionally, the coordinator is responsible for policy and procedure development and implementation; budget oversight; networking with affiliated groups; participating in recruitment activities and monitoring progress toward achieving established objectives and deadlines; and assessment of the effectiveness of provided services.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact