Closes: Friday, July 23, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
• 3 or more years of financial aid experience;
• Experience in reviewing and analyzing statistical data.
• Master’s degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
• Student loan awarding and origination experience;
• Prior experience working with default prevention and/or delinquent student loans;
• Prior experience reviewing and analyzing data with the purpose of presenting the information to suggest changes in policies and procedures;
• Ellucian Colleague experience
• Informer report writing experience
This position will be responsible for the full administration of student loans, inclusive of certifying Federal Subsidized / Unsubsidized Direct Loans and Federal Parent Loans for Undergraduate Students. Also responsible for the certification of private alternative student loans. In addition, the Loan Coordinator will lead efforts as related to default prevention activities for the College to include outreach to delinquent borrowers and perform data analysis of defaulters with the purpose of utilizing this information to influence College policies and procedures that promote student success and successful repayment. In addition, s/he will verify and analyze data to award financial aid, including grants and loans.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact