Closes: Friday, May 14, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or related field required.
2. Strong oral and written communication skills.
3. Excellent organizational skills.
4. Proven ability to adapt and learn new procedures and programs.
5. Ability to use Microsoft Office applications as well as proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop required.
6. Experience with WordPress.
7. Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
8. High standard of excellence, accuracy and consistency, personal integrity, honesty and accountability.
1. One to three years experience in the design and development of publications and materials preferred.
As part of the Marketing Department, the Marketing Coordinator reports to the Director of Marketing and provides support for all Marketing functions, including graphic design, web design, copy writing/editing, photography, and digital and print media production, including but not limited to, print, broadcast and online advertising, program brochures, newsletters, annual reports, social media, and event flyers. This position will work with the Director of Marketing to ensure brand-specific language and graphical standards in all College informational and promotional materials.
For additional responsibilities, duties, and information please visit our website at https://wpcc.peopleadmin.com/.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College
Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.