Closes: Wednesday, July 7, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Associates degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution
• Minimum of three years applicable experience in marketing, communications, project management, or relevant field or a combination of education and experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, media or relevant field from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution
• Basic graphic design, web design, preferred
• Experience with content creation and management a plus
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator will organize and manage marketing activities and initiatives for the College. The Marketing and Communications Coordinator will increase the impact and visibility of the College by building the organization’s brand and increasing stakeholder engagement. The Coordinator will assist with the strategy and implementation of the comprehensive marketing plan for GTCC, while conducting market research, identifying target audiences, and evaluating current trends. The coordinator will serve as a liaison for the Marketing Department across campus and will manage marketing requests and the project pipeline for the department.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact