LLP Campus in Polkton, NC
Closes: Sunday, October 2, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Bachelor’s degree in education, human services, business administration, or a related field
• Customer service experience
• Record-keeping experience
• Bilingual in Spanish
• Bachelor’s degree in education, human services, counseling, or a related field.
• Experience working within a high school setting.
• Experience working with dually enrolled high school/ college students (i.e. Career and College Promise).
• Experience working in a community college.
• A minimum of two years full-time direct work experience in academic advising and/or career counseling.
• Demonstrated experience working within student information systems, databases, and/or electronic records
The Coordinator, Secondary Education Partnerships is a part-time, 12-month position located on the LLP Campus in Polkton, NC. Under the direction of the Director of Secondary Education Partnerships, the Coordinator supports departmental staff by assisting with the case management, document collection, and registration of public, private, charter, and homeschool students participating in the Career and College Promise Program. This is temporary part-time position with a maximum of 20 hours per week.
Essential Duties Summary
• Work directly with Secondary Education Partnerships team to provide administrative support during high volume career coaching, academic planning, and registration times.
• Communicate effectively in oral, written, and virtual communications with colleagues, students, parents, and high school partners.
• Respond to general program inquiries received through the Secondary Education Partnerships main phone number, web contacts, and email.
• Document communications with students and external partners utilizing the student retention software.
• Maintain communication with student and high school representatives to secure initial and continued eligibility documents such as transcripts and electronic forms.
• Assist with student registration in accordance to department procedures and program-specific guidelines.
• Participate in internal record audits to ensure continued compliance.
• Other duties as assigned.