Closes: Wednesday, June 30, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Bachelor’s degree required.
2. Knowledge of the scope, function and philosophy of student co-curricular programs in higher education.
3. Excellent communication and presentation skills in both group and individual situations required.
4. Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations.
5. Some overnight travel as well as the coordination of Student Affairs and Recruiting activities after normal business hours will be required.
6. Must have a valid North Carolina driver’s license.
1. Two years of experience in admissions, student activities, recruiting, program planning or related area preferred.
2. Experience with social media marketing preferred.
3. Excellent computer skills including spreadsheets, word-processing, and windows-based applications preferred.
Under the direction of the Director of Enrollment Management, the Coordinator is responsible for developing and supervising student co-curricular activities as well as recruiting activities for the College.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College
Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.